What is the correct spelling for FINDSIGH?
This word (Findsigh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FINDSIGH
- find "We shall find out if it came true.
- finding By finding out-there's a darling!
- finest Well, I'll drive you either four, or eight, in hand, for a thousand rupees a side, although you are the finest whip in India."
- finis Its history is ended, and "Finis" might be written above the entrances of synagogue and cemetery.
- fins It was about twice the diameter of a B-twenty-nine, with no protruding fins .
- funds "You must add that three hundred pounds to the funds of the Scotwell Hill coal charity," she said.
- Faints When the emotion is in full flood the animal fights, flees, or faints.
- Fiendish You two won't be able to go to any more Zoos;" and Pen rolled round and round in fiendish delight.
- fines The fines are imposed by the elders, who know the circumstances of the culprit, and fix the amount accordingly.
- fiends They must ha' pulled like fiends to git thar at all.
- finds However, the new finds are not going to play out.
- feints The game will be made more interesting by feints on the part of the player who has to take the ruler, he giving several appearances of taking it before really doing so.
80 words made from the letters FINDSIGH
5 letter words made from FINDSIGH:dhing, dighi, dings, dinis, fiind, finds, finis, ghini, ghisi, gisin, hifis, hiing, hindi, hinds, hings, hsing, iding, ignis, inish, ishin, ising, nidhi, nighs, nishi, shing, sidhi, sidin, sindh, sinig.
3 letter words made from FINDSIGH:dig, din, dis, fig, fin, fsh, gin, hfg, hin, hnd, igd, inh, ngf, nig, shf, sif, sin.
4 letter words made from FINDSIGH:digs, dihg, ding, dish, fidh, figs, find, fing, fini, fins, fish, gfsn, gihn, gish, gisi, higi, hind, hing, hisn, iing, ingi, ings, inhg, insh, ndhf, nidi, nigh, nisi, shin, sidi, sigh, sign, sihf, sing.