What is the correct spelling for FINERS?
This word (Finers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FINERS
- fencer At those last words Wyverne set his lips slightly, and drew himself together with the involuntary movement which is-not shrinking, just as a fencer might do touched sharply in mid chest by his opponent's foil.
- finder Buttons were a regular perquisite of the rag-girls in the Cumquot Mill; indeed, any trifle, coin, or seal, or medal, was considered the property of the finder , this being an unwritten law of the rag-room.
- fine He's a fine fellow after all.
- finer "The fur of Piney's coat is shorter, finer and has more of a shine.
- finery The proud cousins, in all their finery , had by this time come to the door, but nobody wanted them.
- finesse The clever way in which he had brought the innocence of the accused to light, the finesse which he had shown in securing the king's favor, and the ease with which he had learnt the Persian language in so short a time, were all subjects of admiration.
- finest Papa said-though otherwise we could not have believed it-"that there were amongst them some of the finest ships of the present navy."
- finger "I've heard of a deal or two in land out there that I want to get a finger in.
- fins "Those side-fins," said Chuka's deep voice pleasantly, "the bottom ones, make things better for you.
- Ferns Coming in she had thought the ferns and fallen branches "mighty pretty," but going out they hindered her.
- fines Themistocles had caused this to be made and set up when he was surveyor of waters at Athens, out of the fines of those whom he detected in drawing off and diverting the public water by pipes for their private use; and whether he had some regret to see this image in captivity, or was desirous to let the Athenians see in what great credit and authority he was with the king, he entered into a treaty with the governor of Lydia to persuade him to send this statue back to Athens, which so enraged the Persian officer, that he told him he would write the king word of it.
75 words made from the letters FINERS
4 letter words made from FINERS:enif, eris, erni, feni, fens, fern, fien, fine, fins, fire, firs, fise, frei, frie, rein, reni, ries, rife, rise, sein, serf, sine, sire.
5 letter words made from FINERS:erins, ersin, fenis, ferin, finer, fines, fires, firns, fiser, frein, freis, freni, frens, fresi, fries, frise, infer, isner, neifs, nerfs, niefs, reifs, reins, rensi, resin, rines, rinse, risen, serif, serin, sfeir, siner, siren.
3 letter words made from FINERS:ern, esr, fen, fes, fin, fir, fri, ies, ire, irs, ref, res, sen, sif, sin, sir.
6 letter words made from FINERS:finers, infers, serfin.