What is the correct spelling for FING?
This word (Fing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FING
- ding '"I'll smash you! I'll ding your ribs for you, you' infernal scoundrel!"
- fang "Oh, very well, do as you like, of course," meekly replied the parent in a tone that suggests a serpent's fang , a hoary head and a broken heart all in one.
- fig 95; and line 3, which in Fig .
- fin "If they do," said Fin , "it's your own fault, and you have no one to blame but yourself."
- find Thought you couldn't find it alone.
- fine You were really fine just then.
- fink Fink, Henry, early settler, 126; attacked by Indians, 288, 318, 319.
- finn Mrs. Finn was there with the two girls, and Mr. Warburton had come back.
- fins Among them were also some few Fins and even a Swede, or at least one who, according to his own statement in broken Swedish, had formerly served in the King's Guard at Stockholm.
- fling Wayward hearts will have their fling , Spite of all gainsaying.
- king Our sahib-King sahib-where is he?
- ling Dschou Ling on his return told of this happening, and begged that temples be erected in honor of the Queen of Heaven, and that she be included in the list of the gods.
- ming The Yuean epoch, therefore, appears in the light of a transition period connecting the fifteenth century of Ming with the thirteenth century of Sung.
- ping Now that the supper was ready, Ping piled more sagebrush on the fire and made a blaze that lighted up the little desert camp, its white tents standing out clearly defined in the light and appearing very small.
- ring Why did you ring up?"
- sing The sun was now rising and when its rays shone on her she began to sing .
- ting Admiral Ting had not allowed his oath to slip his memory, and the old fellow, gentle, kindly, and courteous though he was to his friends, could be very vindictive when it came to dealing with evil-doers, especially criminals of the hardened, remorseless type which Prince Hsi had proved himself to be. He was only biding his time, as events were very soon to prove.
- wing "A Mr. Wing ," she repeated.
- zing "Ha, ha!" laughed the Baron, "vot a fonny zing to say! Droll as ever, eh?"
- Ing If I had only something that would let me always love it, a little toddling thing at my knee, that would always let me look at it, and love it, something too young to be false to me, too weak to run away from my long-ing-arms-and-year-ning heart!