What is the correct spelling for FINGET?
This word (Finget) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FINGET
- faint A sudden faint rustle of noise, of movement, had breathed through the ship. We've never caused a lady to faint Wideboy, ladyboy, read it in the paper boy A few things they said that I ain't – Just A Few Things That I Ain't by Beautiful South
- fanged It seemed to hang like a vast white curtain over the valley, obscuring the hills and the fanged outline of mountains beyond.
- feint Was this a feint in our game of cat-and-mouse, just to lull me into believing everything here was safe and benign?
- fidget Mr. Wordsley began to fidget and clear his throat.
- fidgety With the wind and rain raging out of doors, it was still and peaceful inside; and, fidgety though Gerdy was, she felt that peaceful stillness and valued it, valued it as they all did.
- fight You leave them to fight it out between themselves, and if they come out alive you'll hear the tale first hand.
- fines The thoughts of fines, and imprisonments, and fightings with game-keepers, and all sorts of terrible things, would never be out of my head.
52 words made from the letters FINGET
3 letter words made from FINGET:eft, ent, fen, fig, fin, fit, gen, get, gin, ige, net, ngf, nig, nit, teg, ten, tie, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from FINGET:egin, engi, enif, feig, feni, fien, fine, fing, gefn, genf, gent, gien, gift, inge, iten, nfte, nget, nige, ntgf, tine, ting.
5 letter words made from FINGET:feign, feint, fenit, fetig, fient, finet, getin, intef, teign, tengi, tieng, tinge.