What is the correct spelling for FINIDH?
This word (Finidh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FINIDH
- fend For we must fend against a night attack; We know not where the enemy makes his stand.
- fiend Dunn was the fiend who had pushed his zeal too far.
- find Let me see what I can find out.
- finder Otherwise, the Federal Communications Commission would pick you up, use a direction finder , and move in on your operation.
- finding The finding of a real man.
- fined After the Napoleonic victories in the Italian wars, they seem to have come back again and fined the city two million francs more.
- finish I can see well enough just to finish ."
- finite Look at "this work of Time," its slow growth and effect; and don't believe that "human love and truth" dissolve and pass away, as being no more than "dying Nature's earth and lime," insensible and finite .
- fond "I'm very fond of Ulrica and all that.
- fonda To this Fonda , therefore, we went, and as we went the sound of music grew louder, till we came to a door of oak studded with gigantic nails and swung upon hinges which, by their careful workmanship and the nature of their grotesques, were certainly of the Renaissance.
- fund The financial work of Parliament, like that of the administration, turns, therefore, upon the processes of getting money into and out of that fund .
- funds But if my funds should run very low, then I'll come to you, Linn."
- Fiendish Thus spake the fiendish-hearted lord, And wildly laughed, in scorn: Like thunder round the cell each word By echoing fiends is borne,- But not a human heart is there The baron's scorn or hate to fear!
- Finned And instead of short-finned dolphins they shall take to them fleet mares, and reins instead of oars shall they ply, and speed the whirlwind-footed car.
- fiends She watched the sea, with the letter on her lap, and felt that a new Dahlia Feverel, a woman who would traffic no longer with sentiment, who knew the world for what it was-a hard, merciless prison with fiends for its gaolers-had sprung to birth.
- finds But he soon finds even this privilege denied to him.