What is the correct spelling for FINIDS?
This word (Finids) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FINIDS
- find And you know where he is-and can find him?
- fined Four Yarmouth men-old sea-dogs, perhaps, who loved their pipe-were in 1687 fined 4s.
- finis Vasilici's knife would have written finis to my history had it not been for you, Grigosie.
- fins Penny started the engine and bent down to open the fins of the heater.
- funds Barney said, "If it weren't for that question of funds , how long would it take to wind up the operation?"
- Faints But here disturbed, When, my lord, I this remember, Mute the voice in horror fails, Sad the accent faints and trembles, And as 'mid the night's dark shadows, The hair stands on end through terror; Thus confused, so full of doubt, Sad remembrance so o'erwhelms me, That the thing I dared to do I scarce dare in words to tell thee.
- Finns The cult of these, it is suggested, comes from scattered Scandinavian settlers in Finland, among whom the Finns dwelt, and from whom they learnt the worship of the spirits of the seed and of the spring, just as they learnt more practical lessons.
- fines They were in former times considered as royal game, and fines were imposed on those who killed them without having the privilege of doing so.
- fiends There were two of these fiends , a man and a woman, and as they halted the man stooped: there was a choking cry for mercy, the blow of a dagger, and a groan.
- finds He finds it good.
- feints In the Stadt Park they sat down and talked; from time to time Mrs. March made polite feints of recovering her sandals, but the girl kept them with increased effusion.