What is the correct spelling for FINTS?
This word (Fints) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FINTS
- fins They were leaning over the rail of a stone bridge together; the clear stream below wound through thickets of mangrove, bamboo, and flowering vines all a-flutter with butterflies; a school of fish stemmed the current with winnowing fins ; myriads of brown and gold dragon-flies darted overhead.
- Faints Sometimes they faints at the very fust sight of such as we; but we has to bear it.
- fines Calf's Liver and Bacon, aux fines herbes.
- finds And when there's pain he never minds it When it's lost he always finds it – Lucky Guy by Kim Wilde
- fits Now I stay fresh to death draped in gangsta fits over 12 million sold I drop gangsta hits – Everybody Hates Cris by Ludacris
- feints They fenced with some polite feints of interest in each other, the old man standing beside his writing-table, and staying himself with a shaking hand upon it.
- mints If you party with the party prince You get two complimentary after dinner mints – Sugalumps by flight of the conchords
- tints Tints were too strong, masses of blue and yellow and red glared all in tones purely bright.
- fists My hands are locked up tight in fists My mind is racing filled with lists – Who Needs Sleep? by barenaked ladies
- fonts Welcome to the renaissance Where our printing press has the fancy fonts – Welcome to the Renaissance by Unknown Author