What is the correct spelling for FIQURES?
This word (Fiqures) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIQURES
- figure I can't face that figure Who looks like me, like a twin Who is in the mirror The similarity – The Mirror Stage by adagio
- Furies I saw that she was possessed by one of her furies.
- Squires This could be no friendly call from our neighboring knights and squires so early in the day.
- figures Looking about, I perceived the figures of two women standing near the edge of the water.
- fires But it happened, in the early manhood of Thaddeus Kosciusko, that the dangerous political Stromboli which surrounded his country, and often aroused an answering blaze in that since devoted land, slept in their fires; and Poland being at peace, her young military students, becoming desirous of practising their science in some actual campaign, resolved to try their strength across the Atlantic.
- squares Probably he was right; my map was not of the least use to me; and his craft seemed to feel their way about through the maze of streets and squares and circles by the same instinct that serves a pilot on a river in the dark.
- fixes The first of Pickering's books in which anything of a very ornamental character occurs is The Bijou, or Annual of Literature, a publication which fixes very clearly his association with Whittingham.
- cures While she waited, the trader, who was staying overnight in that house, went on with a long story about an Indian herb-doctor, of whose cures he had heard marvelous tales, three days' journey back.
- failures There have been many failures, but there has been some success, and with it I have let the past drop off me, and turned my back on it.
- fissures When the short November day was drawing to a close, and the friends had strengthened themselves with food and drink, the rain ceased and, as the sun set, its after-glow broke through the rifts and fissures in the black wall of clouds in the western horizon like blazing flames in the conflagration of a solid stone building.