What is the correct spelling for FIRLT?
This word (Firlt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIRLT
- fault Whatever it is, it's not your fault ."
- felt I then gave my boy some, and in a little time we felt pretty well.
- fiat Behind sat a little old man, wrinkled by age, whom Maria saluted very respectfully, but he merely bent his head in answer to her deferential salutation: he had a sceptre in his right hand, and a crown encircled his brow; all the other dwarfs seemed to look up to him as their chief and superior; his fiat was instantly obeyed, though his commands were given by signs and motions.
- field He glanced sharply around the back-field.
- file In single file they set out toward the south.
- fitly But they helped her to visualize Eastern cities, lighted streets, restaurants full of lights and music, beautiful women fitly gowned.
- furl No more rough seas in front of 'em; they furl their sails in the sunlight of success.