What is the correct spelling for FIRMARE?
This word (Firmare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIRMARE
- fare The slight caress and the few kind words were quite enough to reconcile Elsie to the rather meagre fare , and she ate it with a happy heart. Take this money, pay your fare It's enough to get you there – Mother's Last Farewell Kiss by Loudon Wainwright III
- farmer "She's Farmer Green's girl, out Ralstone way.
- fibre Only, as his lips sought hers, she shrank away with every fibre of her being in sick revolt, and for the first time in her life she begged for mercy.
- fillmore I sent you to Fillmore , and he had no business to let you go without saying a word to me.
- fire For your life do not fire !
- firearm Not exactly, he answered, fingering it carelessly; it is in reality a sort of air-gun, with a wonderful compression, and a most ingenious silencer; quite as deadly, they say, as any firearm ever invented.
- firm When I remembered all the lovely things she'd said about him- "Father," I began; and I spoke this time, even more decided and firm .
- friary When we are settled at the Friary we must look round us and do the best we can.
96 words made from the letters FIRMARE
5 letter words made from FIRMARE:afire, afrim, ameri, arief, armer, armie, efram, erria, faire, farer, farim, farre, feira, feria, fermi, ferra, ferri, firme, fraim, frame, frari, frear, freia, friar, frier, marei, marre, marri, miera, mirae, mirar, mirer, ramie, reair, rearm, refai, reima, remar, riera, rifer.
3 letter words made from FIRMARE:aim, air, are, arm, ear, emf, era, err, far, fir, fri, imf, ira, ire, mar, mei, mfa, mri, raf, ram, ref, rem, rim.
4 letter words made from FIRMARE:aire, amir, eira, emir, fair, fare, fari, farm, fear, fire, firm, fmri, frea, frei, fria, frie, frre, imae, imar, mare, mari, meir, mire, raef, raie, rare, ream, rear, riem, rife, rima, rime, rire.