What is the correct spelling for FIRMON?
This word (Firmon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIRMON
- airman But to Ace, the airman , to Ted, with his experienced wild-craft, and to Pedro the romanticist, no less than to the young Yale man whose thirst for far places had led him into the U.S. Geological Survey, the Mystery of the Unexplored called, with a lure that was not to be denied.
- famine It was not until 1810, that she anchored in the Derwent: the dread of famine was removed, and wheat was now valued at 12s.
- farm You have been here, and the people of the farm have asked after you.
- farming All these pursuits must have been rather trying to his poor mother, and she probably complained to her brother, the rector of Burton Coggles: at any rate this gentleman found master Newton one morning under a hedge when he ought to have been farming .
- ferment The ferment , however, has now subsided.
- fermi is the Fermi temperature, and so a typical value of the Seebeck coefficient in the Fermi gas is (the prefactor varies somewhat depending on details such as dimensionality and scattering).
- fern "I'm very glad to get that pattern," she told him, patting the long leaves of the fern and spreading them out to catch the rain.
- filming Appleyard explained in an April 2013 interview that he joined Element as the company was completing the filming for a video that he was unable to appear in due to a lack of substantial footage.
- fin "I would," said Fin , "if I had the means of playing."
- finn On the Tuesday Mrs. Finn received a letter from her husband giving his account of the accident.
- fireman As they whizzed past the station, Dave pulled open his throttle to the last notch and yelled to his fireman .
- firing With the firing key in my hand, I stood at the televideo screen and watched for any signs of treachery.
- firm Can you-er-be firm on the telephone?
- Firemen And then he went on with the story, which interested me mainly as showing the kind of loyalty one finds among these firemen.
- Fiona In 1896 From the Hills of Dream appeared over the signature of Fiona Macleod; The Hour of Beauty, an even more distinctive collection, followed shortly.
- airmen The activity of the German airmen obliges us to keep the programme secret till the last moment.
45 words made from the letters FIRMON
3 letter words made from FIRMON:fin, fir, for, fri, imf, imo, ion, min, mon, mri, nim, nmr, rim, rio, rom, ron.
4 letter words made from FIRMON:firm, fmri, foni, form, frio, fron, info, iron, mfon, miro, moir, morn, noir, nori, norm, omir, omni, rimo.
5 letter words made from FIRMON:firmo, firon, forin, forni, fromn, imron, minor, moinf, monir, rimon, rofin.