What is the correct spelling for FIRSTY?
This word (Firsty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIRSTY
- fast This law says a horse cannot go fast far.
- fiesta The Corpus Christi festivals, or La Fiesta del Santisimo Corpus, are less gorgeous than those of Semana Santa, but they are not without interest to the student of religious custom.
- first That was the first time.
- firstly In their simplest form they would run: firstly , granted the thing is so, it does not concern us; secondly, the thing may be so, but it may also be otherwise.
- fist The people then see what for a fist you write, and half the folks in Kentuck will judge you by that.
- fusty Caroline naturally thought that more of her lover's hours should be devoted to her; and Miss Baker, who looked on Mr. Bertram's money as certainly destined either for Caroline or George, considered that he was wasting his time with his fusty books.