What is the correct spelling for FIRVE?
This word (Firve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIRVE
- dive I've done the down and out in every dark end dive But I'll never get out of your love alive – Raise the Dead by Emmylou Harris
- fare Well my political policy is laissez fare You keep off my, my thoroughfare – Planet Z by idina menzel
- fever Who was that woman in the masquerade, do those eyes still give you fever? Who was that woman in the mystery-play, do you still want to please her? – Empress's Clothes by Peter Hammill
- fierce But a' your doings to rehearse, Your wily snares an' fechtin fierce, – Address to the Devil by Robert Burns
- fife Throughout my adult life You've got to put my parents in jail For raising me in Fife It doesn't matter what I do – Everybody's A Victim by proclaimers
- file We negotiate the terms of surrender. I see George Washington smile. We escort their men out of Yorktown. They stagger home, single file. – Yorktown by Unknown Author
- fine Tildy's presents'll be fine, But dey would n't ekal mine. – Encouragement by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- fire "I'll have him out of his bed," said James, "and he'll tell us before this fire if he will or won't."
- firm I spoke, decided and firm.
- five It's past five, I'm sure.
- fiver Don't forget the Fiver, the little passage next to the dyer's shop."
- fives Finally I held out four fives, and then I went a big blind on his deal, so that if he did not come in I would throw down my hand, and perhaps there would be no pair in it.
- fore The fore-man showed him how to begin.
- free I don't know how you have felt, but I have not felt free.
- give "I give you my word," said Laurie.
- hive They were all from that distant island that has been, and still continues to be, the hive of nations, which are probably fated to carry her name to a time when the sight of her fallen power shall be sought as a curiosity, like the remains of a city in a desert.