What is the correct spelling for FISSLE?
This word (Fissle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FISSLE
- aisle See the chaplain thinkin'? See the women smile? Twig the married winkin' As they take the aisle? – The Sergeant's Weddin' by Rudyard Kipling
- false And you see that my footwork is false Don't count me out at the start of the bow I'm just doing the secondary waltz Doing the secondary waltz – Secondary Waltz by Mark Knopfler
- fess Jean, fess a can'le direckly.
- fickle I fined myself in a pickle is music against fickle Surrounded by big dogs that I consider lckle – Fickle by dizzee rascal
- fiddle With a twiddle on the fiddle In the middle by the griddle – The Cat And The Moon by Unknown Author
- file By the ranks or single file Over every jungle mile – Colonel Hathi's March (The Elephant Song) by Unknown Author
- fill No Saint's, I swear; and -- let me see To-night what names your programme fill -- We drift asunder merrily, As drifts the mist on Jakko Hill. – A Ballad of Jakko Hill by Rudyard Kipling
- filler Oh; then I'm just a filler -in!
- fiscal "That will do," said the Fiscal , who thought Boyd Connoway had had quite enough rope.
- fissile It is for the most part extremely fissile , often affording good roofing-slate.
- fissure So he hung there by a sturdy branch, one foot clinging, and studied the surface, descending a few feet carefully and then rising again to the left in a fissure , swinging himself along a narrow ledge where the masonry of the bastion joined the rock.
- fizzle "In any case, every attempt he made to bother us turned out a fizzle .
- fosse It was an awful looking place at which ha had to make his entrance there was certainly a considerable breach in the wall, and the fragments of it had fallen into the fosse , so as to lessen its width; but, nevertheless, there was full twenty feet of running water to cross, which had more the appearance of a branch of the river Loire, than of a moat round a town.
- fossil If there is an expedition of any sort, Charlotte is always handed over to some elderly fossil because she is so intelligent and serious, and so entertaining to old gentlemen.
- fuse We've got no fuse .
- fusible Water pipes extend along the ceiling of a building and are fitted with plugs of some fusible alloy, at short distances apart.
- fuss But it's no use making a fuss .
- fussily Elihu forgot the knot, and brought it in after he had assumed the garb of ceremony; and then he had to be fussily brushed from possible sawdust, while Amarita, an anxious frown on her brow, wondered why mother Meade always would distract him at the most important points.
- rissole No; that is inorganic rissole , a sort of protoplasm out of which rissole s are developed.
- Flossie Mademoiselle Flossie waved a temporary adieu to her friends and accepted the invitation.
43 words made from the letters FISSLE
3 letter words made from FISSLE:elf, fes, ies, lei, lie, sif, sis, sle, sls, sse.
4 letter words made from FISSLE:elfi, feil, fess, fiel, file, fils, fise, isle, less, lief, lies, life, self, seli, siel, sise, ssef.
5 letter words made from FISSLE:elsif, felis, files, flies, fliss, isles, issel, liefs, liess, lisse, seifs, seils, selfs, sesil, siles, slife.