What is the correct spelling for FISTT?
This word (Fistt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FISTT
- fast And there, free and yet fast, Being both Chance and Choice, Forget its broken toys And sink into its own delight at last. – All Souls' Night by William Butler Yeats
- faust He spoke of Mendelssohn as if the composer of Elijah had earned undying shame, of Gounod as if he ought to have been hanged for creating his Faust.
- feast Nor languor nor fatigue: an endless feast, An endless war. The hundred years had ceased; I stood upon the stair: the surges bore – Narrative And Dramatic The Wanderings Of Oisin by William Butler Yeats
- fiat But the fiat must come from him.
- fiesta Seeing that the discussion of preparations for the fiesta has been postponed and fearing that there would not be time enough left, we have secretly secured the actors and had them learn their parts.
- first Judy was the first to see the young men.
- fist Then a tall figure sprang across him, and with a shout Roy drove his fist into the Turk's face.
- fit You're fit for each other, as he said.
- foist Of course you can't foist yourself off on a family that's no relation to you, that way.
- fusty Still, she was curious to see him, and the fusty but genteel one had evidently expected him.
- FIATS In 2017, Chuck Norris became Fiats ambassador, a "tough face" for its commercial vehicles.
- foists He escaped out of his prison, swam a river, and having found eight foists, or half galleys, belonging to Goa, which were purposely sent to favour his passage, he had the good fortune to arrive safely at the town.