What is the correct spelling for FITEEN?
This word (Fiteen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FITEEN
- bitten In the other instance he had bitten to death another little girl, had lapped her blood, and, being in a famished condition at the time, had devoured every portion of her, with the exception of the arms and shoulders.
- fasten Why should not he let his monster fasten on pleasure too?
- fate And suddenly she remembered the fate of her mother.
- fatten Well, fatten your grudge, then!
- feed And, you ask me, if I'm going to feed him, too!
- fen It was quite a distance to the fen , but the road was a plain one, and Annchen had no difficulty in following it.
- fern Some mossy stone, some torrent rude, Some moor unknown to worldly ken, Some weeping birches, fragrant wood, Or some wild roebuck's fern -clad glen;- Yes!
- fete The manager of the stud had selected a dozen for the stables of the chateau, and their present fine appearance was part of the programme of the fete .
- fiend If anything can turn an honest man into a fiend it is matrimony.
- fifteen I receive fifteen dollars a week.
- fin They have a medium dorsal fin , and the pectoral flippers are about two-thirds longer than the breadth.
- fine Bit taken with the fine -looking fellow, that's all.
- fined He was once fined for assuming a quasi-Hunter shape.
- finn I am sorry for that, Mrs. Finn .
- fit "She's gone-the aunt has taken her off-it's over for this fit ," said O'Shane.
- fitter Tom seemed willing enough to let his companion do the talking, and indeed Roscoe, now that he had recovered his poise, seemed altogether the fitter of the two to be the spokesman.
- fitting It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
- fortune Be near me always on the ship, fortune may give us a chance.
- fourteen "He demanded between fourteen and fifteen thousand pounds," replied Mrs. Lester.
- Feet The Lord Proprietor jumped to his feet.
- Feted He reached that famous city on the 28th of November, 1786. Here he was feted and banqueted, admired and criticised.
- fetes People begged and entreated to give him fetes ; people begged and entreated to be invited to them.
37 words made from the letters FITEEN
3 letter words made from FITEEN:eft, ene, ent, fee, fen, fin, fit, nee, net, nit, tee, ten, tie, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from FITEEN:eien, enif, feen, feni, fete, fien, fine, iten, nfte, teen, tine.
5 letter words made from FITEEN:feint, fenit, fiene, fient, finet, intef, neeti, niete, tiene.
6 letter words made from FITEEN:feiten, fenite.