What is the correct spelling for FITNES?
This word (Fitnes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FITNES
- fates Now dy'd Ethion, once deep skill'd to see The future fates ; now by his skill deceiv'd.
- fatness There was a melancholy abandonment, heavy with remorse, in her sad and flabby face, in the humility of her look, in the slow, round fatness of her whole body.
- finis "Gentlemen of the Jury: I were a blot upon a noble profession, a disgrace to honorable manhood, and a monster in my own estimation, if I could approach the fatal Finis of this melancholy trial, without painful emotions of profound regret, that the solemn responsibility of my official position makes me the reluctant bearer of the last stern message uttered by retributive justice.
- fins But now that we know their mode of reproduction, it may fairly be asked if the most important use of their peculiarly constructed fins is not the building of their nest?.
- fitness Then I knew that Drumtochty had a sense of the fitness of things, and was stirred to its depths.
- Finns However, his fair speeches profited little, not being understood by a horde of Letts and Finns , who howled and bayed at him, and tried to tear the crucifix from his hands; but feared "the white Christ."
- fines Wansbeck's fellow stream, the Coquet, has its birth amongst some of the wildest scenery of the Cheviot Hills, where the heights of Deel's Hill and Woodbist Law look down on the now silent Watling Street and the deserted Ad Fines Camp.
- fortunes They were each to return to their civilian life once more, and there seek their several fortunes .
- fetes Whilst all were entertained at the fetes , and envied the splendor and wealth of Baron von Ebenstreit, there were many sinister remarks as to the possibility of sustaining this expenditure upon such a grand scale.
- fattens The fight of those that spend themselves with every blow they strike and every breath they draw, against a thing that fattens on them, and grows and grows by the law of merciful Nature.
- fiends With them, my father and I do give up our lives to save you and the little ones from the persecution of those fiends .
- finds For a moment he looked like a man who finds he has been "had."
- fits Turn round and let me see how it fits at the back.
- dines Well, he dines here to-night, and he gives that concert at his barracks to-morrow morning, purely to please Cecil, I am sure.
- fitters Even the two trained fitters sent to London to cure the Bow engine we have just spoken of were offered strong inducements to take positions in Russia.
- tines All silver should be placed from one half to one inch from the edge of the table; the sharp edges of the blades of the knives should be turned towards the plates; the spoons and forks should be placed with their bowls and tines turned up.
- fittings So far as household furniture and fittings are concerned, the best and cheapest way is to send them by Royal Mail from Southampton by way of Panama.
- gamins Although he is acquainted with pigeons, his real friends are the gamins of the air, the sparrows, true Parisians, who have the best news.
75 words made from the letters FITNES
3 letter words made from FITNES:eft, ent, est, fen, fes, fin, fit, ies, net, nit, sen, set, sif, sin, sit, ten, tie, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from FITNES:enif, feni, fens, fien, fine, fins, fise, fist, fits, inst, iten, nest, nets, nfte, nits, sein, sent, sift, sine, site, snit, ties, tine, tsen.
5 letter words made from FITNES:entsi, etsin, feint, feist, fenis, fenit, fents, festi, fient, fiest, fines, finet, fiset, fites, fnest, inset, intef, neifs, niefs, senft, senti, setif, setin, sient, stein, stfen, stief, tenis, tiens, tines, tsien, tsine.