What is the correct spelling for FITNNES?
This word (Fitnnes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FITNNES
- faintness The ringing denial that the young man tried to utter was strangled in his throat; he threw out his arms and groped with his hands as if to find something to support him in his faintness ; then he pulled himself together.
- fates "You've got the key of all our fates in your pocket, John-you and your mother now, and you when you come into full charge of the estate next year.
- fatness And the little furry fatness hanging helpless from her jaws gave itself up limply to its mother's will, and to the vast movement of the night.
- fins A moment sufficed to satisfy him that it was a huge shark; and as the creature caught sight of him, and with a barely perceptible movement of its fins , backed out a foot or two from under the ship, as if in preparation to make a dart at him in case he should fall into the water, George shuddered at the thought of what might have been his or Walford's fate, had the monster been in the neighbourhood of the ship a few hours earlier.
- fitness Pro sport wit a bottle of Crown and quart of Guiness The ink fill up the paper in a matter of minutes Whether from Brooklyn or Venice I travel wit mental fitness – Ear Drums Pop(Remix) by Dilated Peoples
- fines And then jealousy awoke; his thoughts gained stimulus, and worked in a new direction along fines that were fiercely personal and possessive in outlook.
- fortunes Carpetbagger spearheading tear peddeling pretentious art critics, orphans Trying to dismiss those pioneering their fortunes – Shovel by aesop rock
- fattens Therefore it happens that the grape sugar warms and fattens speedily, with a quick repair of waste, when the strength and the structures are consumed by fever, Grapes then being most grateful to the sufferer.
- finds A distant light that binds me A distant sound that finds me – Vessel Of Light by Rickie Lee Jones
- tunes When times are hard you ask for sweeter tunes When days are tough the nights bring full saloons – Tragedy by Malena Ernman
- fits So I'm wearing the shoe till it fits, Then I'm calling it quits – Calling It Quits by Aimee Mann
- fingers Rheumatics,-- sciatica,-- tic-douloureux! Apply to his shin-bones -- not one of them lingers;-- All bilious complaints in an instant withdrew, If the patient was tickled with one of his fingers. – A Lay of St. Gengulphus by Richard Harris Barham
- dines His lordship dines at home this evening with his grace.
- tones feel a fool. / Pastel-white features, / high cheek-bones, scarlet-blooded lips and deathly tones. – Anorexic Beauty by pulp
92 words made from the letters FITNNES
3 letter words made from FITNNES:eft, ent, est, fen, fes, fin, fit, ies, inn, net, nit, nne, sen, set, sif, sin, sit, ten, tie, tin, tnf.
5 letter words made from FITNNES:enfin, entin, entsi, etsin, feint, feist, fenin, fenis, fenit, fenni, fents, festi, fient, fiest, fines, finet, finne, fiset, fites, fnest, inset, intef, neifs, niefs, niten, senft, senin, senni, senti, setif, setin, sient, sinne, stein, stenn, stfen, stief, tenis, tiens, tines, tsien, tsine.
4 letter words made from FITNNES:enif, feni, fens, fien, fine, finn, fins, fise, fist, fits, inns, inst, iten, nein, nest, nets, nfte, nine, nits, sein, sent, sift, sine, sinn, site, snit, ties, tine, tsen.