What is the correct spelling for FITNSS?
This word (Fitnss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FITNSS
- fatness Suppose we were puzzled to hear that some men said he was too tall and some too short; some objected to his fatness , some lamented his leanness; some thought him too dark, and some too fair.
- finis So the Poison Oakers had fought it out, and in so doing appended "Finis" to the annals of their gang.
- fins Here, animated by a kind of fury, they beat the sand off the shoals with their tails, until often a female salmon thus labors till her tail fins are entirely worn off.
- fitness And so to this mischievous humility which assured me that I had no fitness for the kind of life which I knew was the life of the saints in every age, there was added the dull pressure of convention.
- witness What may not to-morrow's sun witness , ere it goes down?
- Finns The Soviet Government has sent a committee to Helsingfors to arrange economic relations with Finland, and it is said that this committee carries threats of reprisals on the part of the Soviet Government against the Finns in Petrograd unless the treaty is negotiated.
- fines All this was in addition to various heavy fines .
- fiends I had just lain down in my hut, and I noticed that there were still lights downstairs at the house, when, all of a sudden, I heard a yell as of a thousand fiends , and I knew the Indians were upon us.
- finds Nor does he value you any the less because he finds that someone else happens to value you a little too.
- fits "It fits , you know.
- fittings The interior fittings had changed somewhat from time to time, but now things were arranged in a permanent setting.
- gamins I've been over to the gate and back, and now I've put these gamins to work.