What is the correct spelling for FITTET?
This word (Fittet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FITTET
- fated We were left with naught but our flocks, and now even they are fated to end.
- fetter "If," said he, and with this short sentence and a sardonic grin he broke off trying "To fetter flame with flaxen band."
- fritter "I have never played cards," said William, "for while there is nothing intrinsically wrong in them, they are the vehicle of much that is injurious, and at the very least, they cause one to fritter away valuable time in profitless amusement."
- titter With a sly look and a low impulsive titter of amusement the yellow girl restored a vase to its place and turned into the study adjoining.
- Feted But the retiring, abstemious habits of Michelangelo did not appeal to Leo. The handsome and gracious Raphael was his favorite, and at the expense of Michelangelo, Raphael was petted, feted and advanced.
- fattest Horris Cobb is the fattest man in town but he aint tall.
- fatter She is such a fat child, much fatter than Muriel's baby, who is six months older.