What is the correct spelling for FITTIED?
This word (Fittied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FITTIED
- faded Oh we danced till the music faded We loved and the taxi waited – Just Like Vince Taylor by Golden Earring
- fated We know now, that all who set out on this ill-fated expedition, perished.
- fettered I believe in religious freedom, and I would not have any man's conscience fettered by act of law; but I do believe that the welfare of this nation demands that man's moral nature shall be educated in keeping with his brain and with his body.
- fined Do you want to get me fined ?
- finite It was not strange that this poor finite mind should never have conceived the meaning of the wealth extended to him; or that conceiving it he should faint and falter under the revelation.
- fired I know well enough it was being all-fired slow that kept me off the first last fall, but I surely thought I'd picked up a whole lot of speed.
- fitter Go, play among thy mother's maids; they will help thee to dress thy locks and take care of those dainty hands that are fitter to wind silk than to handle a sword.
- fitting And she desired that I would take them all and send them back to Herdegen at some fitting time.
- footed Such extraordinary sense has been attributed to most of the wild creatures by several of our latter day nature-writers, that I have been moved to examine the whole question more thoroughly than ever before, and to find out, as far as I can, just how much and what kind of sense the birds and four-footed beasts have.
- fretted The mother fretted a little for the lame boy, till a letter came telling that he had arrived safe and well, and not very tired; and then she was content.
- fried Any left over can be picked into small pieces, and worked up with an equal amount of cold mashed potato, into cakes, to be fried for breakfast.
- fritter "Ralph said I should have it, and he sent it me some time since," he said, turning it in his hand; "but it seems a pity to fritter it away in paying bills; and," in a lower tone, "I should like to give it to Evelyn.
- gifted But a merely rich man couldn't rise in their set any more than a merely gifted man.
- hittite Hittite 7509. 494 Cf.
- knitted As she sang now, the Doctor roused up from his doze, and Mrs. Vavasour dropped her work; only Maria Leslie, sitting in the shadow of the window-curtain, knitted on with increased assiduity.
- lifted "Tha'rt like th' robin," he said to her one morning when he lifted his head and saw her standing by him.
- pitted I grant you that it does not always protect him, neither does inoculation; but when he is vaccinated, if he take the infection, he is seldom pitted , and very rarely dies, and the disease assumes a comparatively mild form.
- tied We came to blindfolded and tied .
- titter There'd be a general titter of laughter at the humorous ones....
- Befitted They were treated with all due ceremony, as befitted princes of the church.
- Cited There is a very great danger in the examples just cited.
- Dirtied Miss Bess was already off after her little sister, and after a minute or two we found her, not hurt at all, but crying loudly at having fallen down and dirtied her frock in running away from what she called a 'bear,' coming out of the wood-most likely only a branch of a tree swaying about.
- Fainted "One called Si'Wren," said Emperor Euphrates, "fainted not in her hour of trial.
- Fasted Those who ate these little suppers, I am assured, never fasted.
- Flirted She flirted, cooked, entertained, talked incessantly; she bullied Martin and laughed at him, and it did him good.
- Foisted Seeing her thus devoted to her charge, I wondered anew whether she could be so innocent as not to know that one of the eggs on which she brooded with such assiduity was not her own, but had been foisted upon her by a faithless cow-bird.
- Rifted There, through the rifted clouds, for a moment, the gates of pearl were shining, the jasper walls, the endless domes, the jeweled battlements!
32 words made from the letters FITTIED
4 letter words made from FITTIED:deft, deif, diet, edit, idit, teti, tide, tied, tite, titi, tted.
3 letter words made from FITTIED:die, dit, eft, fed, fit, tdt, ted, tet, tie, tit.
5 letter words made from FITTIED:ditte, fetid, fidei, idite, ified, teifi, teiid, titid.
6 letter words made from FITTIED:fittie, iifted, tifted.