What is the correct spelling for FIUNDER?
This word (Fiunder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIUNDER
- binder But eventually he went over the binder carefully.
- cinder "We gotta go to the last car down yander, lady," the old man squeaked out, as he started down the cinder -paved way with a bearlike, shuffling, sidewise sort of gait.
- fender They gathered up the pieces and pulled out what was left of the fender to keep the tires from scraping, and away we went.
- fiend When the fiend thrust him out of his house the night before, he knew that she knew of it, though she let him go in that fearful company, and made no effort to keep him.
- find "I did not find it.
- finder Finder please return to Hotel du Lac and receive liberal reward.
- fined When the army had retired and dispersed into their several states, the Lacedaemonians in anger fined their king in so large a sum of money, that, unable to pay it, he quitted Lacedaemon; while Cleandrides fled, and had sentence of death passed upon him in his absence.
- finer You can be even finer than they believe, though, if you'll set about it.
- finger Suraci ran his finger down the register page until he came to one name, where he stopped abruptly.
- flounder One of the boys, "whose face was like a dirty window, from much crying, was endeavouring to flounder through a hopeless number of lines."
- found I turned and turned, but found no sleep.
- founded Moreover, Nona suddenly remembered that what she was saying was founded partly on information and the rest on her own fancy.
- founder Alexander, the founder , was a man of mean parentage, but of remarkable natural gifts.
- fund The Guardian has decided that at present he feels the best use for half of this fund is to ask Mr. ...
- funded He did not realize that the capitalized experience of these men was funded in the masses of useful habits which they had acquired.
- hinder The capture of Polygon Wood and Westhoek seriously lessened the value of Passchendaele Ridge, which strikes northward and forms the enemy's great defensive barrier, and it was certain that in spite of the heavy losses he has already suffered in trying to get back that high ground above Inverness Copse he would bring up all his available reserves to hinder our further progress at all costs.
- sunder Then the suffragan said nothing on this point, but exhorted the Council to respect the decrees of the Fathers and their usages, and not to sunder themselves from the Church.
- tinder In a few moments sparks were seen flying from flint and steel, and after one or two unsuccessful efforts a piece of tinder was kindled.
- under "There, man, there," cried his wife, "under that chair.
- winder Ole Mist' Chen'eth done brung him home, an' yo' pa reach out an' kick me squah' out'n' de liberry winder soon's he ketch sight er me!
- finders In San Pasqual stray hats were not looked upon as flotsam and jetsam and subject to a too liberal interpretation of the "Losers-weepers- finders -keepers" rule.
163 words made from the letters FIUNDER
4 letter words made from FIUNDER:defu, deif, dein, deru, dier, dieu, dine, dire, dniu, duei, duen, duin, dune, duni, edfu, edun, edur, enid, enif, enur, eriu, erni, fend, feni, fern, feud, feur, fien, find, fine, fire, frei, frie, frue, fuer, fund, fune, fure, idun, irun, iure, ndur, neid, nerd, neuf, nied, nude, nudi, nuer, nurd, reid, rein, rend, reni, renu, ride, ried, rieu, rife, rind, rude, ruef, ruen, rufe, ruin, rund, rune, uden, udin, ufer, uner, unie, unrf, urde, uren, urfi, urie.
3 letter words made from FIUNDER:den, die, din, dre, due, dun, end, ern, fdr, fed, fen, fin, fir, fri, fun, fur, ire, iud, red, ref, rid, rue, run, uni, urd, urn.
5 letter words made from FIUNDER:diner, dirne, duner, duren, durie, durif, durin, edinu, efird, eidur, eridu, fedir, fedun, fendi, ferin, fiend, fined, finer, fired, freid, frein, frend, freni, freud, fried, fruin, furen, furie, furin, furnd, inder, indre, indru, indue, infer, inure, ndure, nefud, neuri, nidre, nuder, nudie, nufer, rendu, rindu, rudin, rufie, ruine, runde, rundi, runed, udine, under, undie, unfed, unred, unrid, urein, urine, urned.