What is the correct spelling for FKED?
This word (Fked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FKED
- fed After his appearance he was fed by Mrs. Wedge, and at once began to make himself useful around the place.
- feed Then she added, "Did you feed my bird and give him water?"
- Eked Our supply of rations, although we had eked it out with the greatest possible economy, was consumed, for we brought only a week's supply, and we had now been absent ten days from home, and we should have to fast all to-morrow, until we reached the depot; but as the horses were unable to carry us, we were forced to remain.
- Fled One plainly was the man whom they had seen on Cockburn Island and his companion was the one who had approached from the woods and at his unexpected and startling hail the boys had fled up the shore.
- Fred Finally the cry changed to, "O Fred !
- faked Somebody faked that letter!"
1 words made from the letters FKED
3 letter words made from FKED:fed.