What is the correct spelling for FLATA?
This word (Flata) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FLATA
- falter Not for one instant did his determination waver or his conviction falter.
- fat This is especially difficult if the animal is fat.
- fatal Well, the fatal word has gone forth; I shall probably regret it, but it is too late now.
- fate Whatever happens it will be our own fate, nobody's else-and I want it!"
- fealty But we know thus much, that her Grace, Queen Elizabeth, hath been crowned and anointed and received oaths of fealty as her due, and that is quite enough for any honest man.
- feat That the hound was able to accomplish the feat in the present weather, and if Goddard had actually stood some time at the cottage window on the previous night, he did not doubt for a moment.
- felt He felt that there was room in the world for Jim and himself, too.
- Alta The Confederate Veterans, the public school children, the college girls, the citizens, all joined in the procession which followed his remains to beautiful Alta Vista, where on the crown of the hill overlooking the far-away Blue Ridge was laid to rest all that is mortal of the old battle-scarred hero.