What is the correct spelling for FLAUTY?
This word (Flauty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLAUTY
- fatty Thousands of men and women drag out lives of unhappiness for themselves and others because, like Dandy Jim, they have nothing to work for, are pampered, coddled victims of fatty degeneration.
- fault Perhaps we have both been in fault .
- faulty This trouble is generally due to faulty construction rather than to the material.
- fealty The extraordinary power of it lies in its fealty to the truth and its insight into human nature.
- flaky "It is the weather, most likely, and the awful amount of sewing you've done these last few weeks," said Aunt Barbara; and Ethelyn suffered her to think so, though she herself had a far different theory with regard to that almost fainting fit, which served as an excuse for her unusual pallor, for her listless apathy, and her want of appetite, even for the flaky rolls, and the delicious strawberries, and thick, yellow cream which Aunt Barbara put before her.
- flat I'm not, and that's flat .
- flatly Gifts as well as problems are seen to come with complexity, and civilization flatly refuses to relinquish these gifts.
- flats But, oh-perhaps you mean it's flats .
- flatter Oh, Mr. Beaton, you flatter .
- flatus Those using sufficient quantity of the tincture had loss of appetite, with belching of tasteless gas, weakness in the stomach, pain in the right hypochondriac region, accompanied with gas in the bowels; griping pains followed by passing offensive flatus , or a loose, yellowish stool, which always produced great exhaustion.
- flaunt Jean, flushed with triumph, ran off on his errand, while I thought of Margot, the steward's daughter, at home, and tried to recollect every air and grace I had ever seen her flaunt before us lads.
- flay Will you flay me alive?
- fleet The King had declared war and his message to the fleet had just been put up!
- flighty Perhaps I was a little weak still, perhaps a little flighty , too, at times; but I was quite happy that year, even in my disappointment, for I had still hope!
- flinty He was right and admirable, it could not be contested; but the prospect for them was a grinding gloom, an unrelieved drag, as of a coach at night on an interminable uphill flinty road.
- flirt People are calling you a flirt and saying that they would prefer some country manners."
- flit She saw an expression of surprise flit over Count Anteoni's face.
- float I will have him cast into the sea with an anchor about his neck: thus at least his body will not float ."
- flout My heart is true, and it will rue, That ever you should doubt me, So sweet, be kind, and change your mind, And don't for ever flout me."
- fluid They were in and out between the kitchen, corridor, and bedroom like bits of a fluid puzzle.
- flouts There is no such monstrous teaching in the New Testament as that all blacks are the same shade, all sin of the same gravity, no such teaching as that a man that tries according to his light to do what is right stands on exactly the same level as the man who flouts all such obligations, and has driven the chariots of his lusts and passions through every law that may stand in his way.
43 words made from the letters FLAUTY
3 letter words made from FLAUTY:afl, aft, alt, fat, flu, fly, lat, lay, tau, tay, ufa, ult, uta.
4 letter words made from FLAUTY:atul, auty, faty, faut, flat, flay, fula, lauf, laut, luat, luay, luty, luya, luyt, lyft, lyta, talf, talu, tual, tufa, tuya, tuyl, ulay, ulta, yalu, yuft.
5 letter words made from FLAUTY:fault, fluyt, lutfy.
6 letter words made from FLAUTY:faulty.