What is the correct spelling for FLEACE?
This word (Fleace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FLEACE
- face His face flushed, and he replied: "No, I cannot. And when the wind shall turn his face, The pins are put right back in place! – A Hundred Million Miracles by Unknown Author
- fallacy No, Aunt Mary, it is a fallacy; they don't: I am sure I only wish they did.
- fence The three started away from the fence.
- fierce This is too fierce to last long."
- flack Mr. Flack has put it into the paper-everything, I don't know what-and they think it's too wicked.
- flake "Here is a journey," and he flicked away a carbonised flake, "here is another, and another, and another," and he flicked off flake after flake.
- flame You will not even cause the flame to flicker.
- flare It was furrowed and pale, and an endless fever burned in the sunken eyes-eyes like coals, which suddenly flare before they turn to ash.
- fleck Untouched by autumn, the furze bushes of Ardmeen covert were darkly green, save for a golden fleck of blossom here and there, and the glistening grey cobwebs that stretched from spike to spike.
- fleecy Evelyn's wools, on the contrary, were always soft, fleecy, liable to weak-minded tangles, and so turning, after long periods of time, into little feminine futilities for which it was difficult to divine any possible use.
- Felice The person that brought it said it was for Felice, the maid we dismissed this morning, sir.
- flaws The journey from the Seven Dials to Belgrave Square is a test of furnace heat, and John Mudge had betrayed no flaws.