What is the correct spelling for FLET?
This word (Flet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLET
- felt No wonder she felt the need of a friend!
- flat We'll have to have a flat in the city, or a little house in the country, near enough for me to get to the office.
- flea "-doodle-bug, flea,"- he concluded obediently.
- flee "It may chance that I am beaten or slain," answered Sir Beaumains, "but I warn thee, fair damsel, that I will not flee away, nor leave thy company or my quest, for all that ye can say."
- fleet You von't think o' arrestin' your own son for the money, and sendin' him off to the Fleet, will you, you unnat'ral wagabone?"
- Feet Ootah helped her to her feet.