What is the correct spelling for FLGHT?
This word (Flght) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FLGHT
- felt God knows how he felt it at all.
- fight You say, why should they not fight?
- flat Besides, Kate had a flat face.
- fleet The coach was to set off from an inn in Fleet Street, at noon, and would set Hugh down at his uncle's door in time for dinner, the distance being twenty-eight miles.
- flight "You are not dressed for flight.
- flighty I am sorry to see you lowering your dignity, by being so silly, and flighty, and ridiculous!
- flirt "Well," replied Cottrell, with a malicious twinkle in his eyes, "there is no real harm in the girl; but she'd flirt with a bishop if she sat next to him at dinner.
- flit I was thinking of nothing in particular as I now remember, except that I noticed the bats beginning to flit over the lake; when Brown called to me from the slope above, asking whether it was perfectly safe for the heavy artillery to remain out so late.
- float Do you think this part would float?
- flout Favour or flout me, still my soul shall be Thy ransom, in contentment or despite.
- flute It should have been a flute, but they were in a forgiving mood.
- light A light heart, indeed!
- Fought We fought for them.
- flights They were half-way down the four flights of stairs when she heard somebody ascending.
- beat someone it
- most leftfield