What is the correct spelling for FLGHTY?
This word (Flghty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FLGHTY
- faulty And from the Mountain Of The Voice, which rose to the South-East of the South-East Watcher, and of which I have made no telling hitherto, in this faulty setting-out, I heard for the first time in that life, the calling of the Voice.
- fealty Fealty to witchcraft creed in that case triumphed, though nearly defeated twice.
- fight You've got to fight them!
- flat The head was small, and the face flat.
- fleet S.' But it was handed in at Fleet Street, and I haven't any doubt who sent it."
- flight She took to flight, and her crime was discovered."
- flighty But what do you mean by flighty and strange?
- flinty Suddenly, at the moment when the huge mass of clouds had covered the entire surface of the water between Flinty Point and Needle Point with their rich purple shadow, it seemed to me that the waves began to sparkle and laugh in a joyful radiance which they were making for themselves.
- flirt She wants to accuse me of being a flirt!
- flit She doesn't seem to want anybody near her, but you can sit in the garden this afternoon, if you'd like to, and I'll flit in and out like an industrious butterfly.
- float So the children stepped out upon the bank and fastened their boat, that it might not float away without them.
- flout The acid test came, when, already pricked by the numerous situations which arose to flout them, East St. Louis broke forth in the most savage pogrom Anglo-Saxon culture has ever revealed.
- flute Shivering in his wet rags, he crept out from the shelter of a porch to hearken, as those boyish lips sent forth in flute-like tones the melody of "Home, Sweet Home."
- flights I nodded, and went up the necessary six flights of stairs to a familiar landing on the third floor.
- flirty Flirty hung up the receiver with satisfaction.
- beat someone it
- most leftfield