What is the correct spelling for FLIET?
This word (Fliet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLIET
- fillet 2. Roast fillet of veal, boiled bacon-cheek garnished with tufts of cauliflowers, French beans and potatoes.
- flat His little eyes were set far apart and flat with his face, his eyebrows were nearly white and his hair was of a sandy, colorless kind.
- fleet The fleet is awake.
- flier So I concluded that the best thing for me was to take a flier in both.
- flies There were too many flies .
- flight The animals, of course, took to their heels, and scattered in every direction; but some of them, in their flight , did not fail to carry off choice pieces of the bear-meat.
- flint So all the village was there, though from the road one saw only the idle group about the gate, and on the old flint wall a row of children commanded by the schoolmaster to "keep outside."
- flirt Now, a woman like my lady does not flirt .
- flit But she had been thinking of me, no doubt; did her thoughts flit through leagues of air to me, and bring with it that clear and pleasant vision of herself?
- float After a few days surrounding objects seemed to float by in a vague dream.
- flout Should he prove more than man may dare attempt, I will flout him; though prudence shall check any further attempts; and, should he prove an equal, would it not gladden your eyes to see St. George come drooping to the water?"
- flute A kind of flute , or pipe.
- Filed I explained that I had filed on a claim on the reservation.
- Fled So, to the "draw" they went-the very one where Daisy's ring was lying; and Richard saw that first, knowing now for sure that Ethelyn had fled.