What is the correct spelling for FLIGHY?
This word (Flighy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLIGHY
- filthy After all, it was a filthy thing to do.
- flag Though from the cut of her canvas she's English, as far as I can make out, her flag is French.
- flaky Some shew a flaky or laminated structure; others are concretionary.
- flashy He was possessed undoubtedly of a certain flashy sort of cleverness, but some of his greatest skill existed in imposing it upon others as strenght and insight.
- fleshy Hilton was first, and as he tried to guard himself from a thrust, the Malay leaped upon him and drove his kris through the fleshy part of his arm, and Chumbley stumbled over him.
- flick Only I don't feel that every small thing of to-day has power over me, any more than I feel that a grain of dust which I can flick from my dress makes me unclean.
- flight There was no time for flight , they stood paralysed with horror.
- flighty Milly never understood exactly what was meant by "having a temperament," or the "needs of the artistic temperament" except vaguely that it was a license to do flighty things that all reasonable Chicago folk would deplore.
- flog They would be indignant at the deception I had practised upon them- perhaps treat me with cruelty-flog me, or commit some other outrage.
- flirty Daddy you dirty, dirty, you make me feel so flirty I wish you would take me home tie me up and hurt me, hurt me – Everything All The Time by hed pe