What is the correct spelling for FLIGT?
This word (Fligt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLIGT
- flag His contempt was no less for the flag station than Mr. Moss's for a local freight.
- flat Then Alice realized how flat every game seemed without Peggy.
- fleet He was not there to fight; but there was clearly nothing else to do, unless indeed he made his escape at once to the fleet of the Prince of Orange, which was lying in the river.
- flick Then, as he made no answer except to flick at John Henry's bay mare with his whip, she asked daringly, "Are you writing again, Oliver?"
- flight It was as if, in every excursion or flight, he had but sought to find his home afresh, to approach it by a new path.
- flighty It is only the small men who laugh in the face of genuine enthusiasm, however wild and flighty it may seem.
- flint It's an iron hand, and a heart like flint.
- flinty In this notion he proceeded upon a principle evolved from his own experience in fields far from the flinty and sterile ranges of criticism.
- flirt There is little doubt that in her youth she was an accomplished flirt.
- flit Peachy seemed to flit along the ground; there was in her progress something of the dipping, curving grace of her flight.
- float What attacking ship against the Panama Canal could float after a shot like that.
- flog I should not like to shoot him down, she added, laughingly; and I doubt if I should have strength to flog him.
- flout They made me, and now they flout me for it.