What is the correct spelling for FLIKED?
This word (Fliked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLIKED
- filled The carols are stilled The stored aren't filled – New Deal for Christmas by Unknown Author
- flecked He swayed unsteadily a moment, stepped toward her, his eyes flecked with red and brimming with rage, his hand going to the wound in his side.
- flicker It was only a flicker .
- fluke Intently he gazed at the projecting anchor fluke -shaft and chain had long been sucked down into the Goodwins-and then, after a good long look all round, taking the bearings of the deadly thing, at last he said, 'What a dangerous thing on a dark night for the lifeboat!
- licked As he gradually got his group of officers licked into shape, he found less to do personally.
- liked I liked her, and thought I should like to see more of her!
53 words made from the letters FLIKED
4 letter words made from FLIKED:deif, delf, deli, diek, dike, efik, elfi, feil, feld, fiel, file, filk, idle, ikle, keil, kief, kifl, kild, klde, klei, klif, leik, lied, lief, liek, life, like.
3 letter words made from FLIKED:die, dkl, dle, eld, elf, elk, fed, ike, ilk, kid, led, lei, lek, lid, lie.
5 letter words made from FLIKED:dilek, dilke, feild, felid, field, fiked, flied, kidel, kifle, kiled, liked.