What is the correct spelling for FLIRST?
This word (Flirst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLIRST
- first Shall I get on him first ?
- fist A big fist fell like a stone on the bar.
- flies The bird seemed to be acting the part of nurse to her, driving off the flies which tried to settle on her little red mouth.
- flirt Lily says I am a heartless little flirt .
- flit My soul, the shadow, still is light, Because the shadow falls from thee; I turn, dull candle, to the centre bright, And home flit shadowy.
- florist The botanical gardens of this section afford a charming exhibition of a floral and arboreal character, where the genial climate seconds the tasteful efforts of the intelligent florist .
- foist At the very moment when the garrulous conductor was trying to foist off poor little Tommy Orrick upon Mr. Stanhope, the old doctor raised his head.
- list Carlton found a new place in his pocket-book, and read out a list of nine names.
- fliers The smaller fliers were commencing to rise toward us when Xodar shouted: "The shaft!
- flirts A song sparrow hops and flirts and attitudinizes and peers at me from the door-sill, wondering if there is any harm in me.
- flits It has wings; it has flown-again you must climb; it shivers, 'tis but air in your hand-you must crawl, you must cling, you must leap, and still it is there and not there-for the grey flower flits like a moth, and the wind of its wings is all you shall catch.