What is the correct spelling for FLIRTAION?
This word (Flirtaion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLIRTAION
- flagon Finally, he winds up his text with much doubt and trepidation; for it may be his trenchers were not scraped, and that which never yet afforded corn of favor to his noddle-the salt-cellar-was not rubbed; and therefore, in this haste, easily granting that his answers fall foul upon each other, and praying you would not think he writes as a prophet, but as a man, he runs to the black jack, fills his flagon , spreads the table, and serves up dinner.
- flatiron The flat-bottomed hull appeared in two basic forms: the scow, or punt, and the "flatiron," or sharp-bowed skiff.
- flatten Kind of curious that Wandle should double it over this way and flatten it down.
- flirt The way you two flirt under my nose is a scandal.
- flirtation Her flirtation with Fred Scully was already a topic of conversation.
- flirting "Mr. Sabin is doing a little flirting , is he?
- floating Suddenly Laddie, who had run down the beach to watch a big piece of driftwood come floating in, called: "Oh, Russ!
394 words made from the letters FLIRTAION
3 letter words made from FLIRTAION:afl, aft, ail, ain, air, ali, alt, ani, ant, art, fan, fao, far, fat, fin, fir, fit, for, fri, ilo, ion, ira, lan, lao, lat, lii, lin, lir, lit, lot, nil, nit, not, oaf, oar, oat, oft, oil, ola, raf, rat, rio, rit, rna, ron, rot, tai, tan, tao, tar, tia, tin, tnf, ton, tor, trf, tri.
5 letter words made from FLIRTAION:afrin, ailor, aioli, airil, aiton, aitor, alfin, alito, alnif, alofi, aloft, aloni, altin, altri, altro, ariil, ariot, arlit, arlon, artin, artio, ation, atlin, atoni, atrio, faint, falin, falor, fanti, farol, fatio, faton, fator, fiato, filan, filao, filar, filin, filon, finai, final, finot, finra, finta, fiola, firat, firon, fitin, fitna, fitra, fitri, flair, flint, flirt, float, flora, foart, fonar, fonti, foral, foran, forat, forin, forli, forni, forti, frail, frain, frano, frant, frati, front, ftair, ianto, iatro, ifnot, ifran, ifrit, iftar, ilari, ilaro, ilian, ilina, ilion, inari, infit, infra, inori, intar, intil, intra, intro, ional, ionia, irani, irati, irfan, irion, itfor, itrol, lafon, laino, lanio, lanto, latin, latio, latro, lfnar, liani, liart, lifan, lifar, linfa, linta, lirio, lirot, litai, litan, liton, litro, lonar, lotan, lotfi, nairi, naito, narfi, nario, narol, natio, niari, nilai, nilar, niort, niota, nirta, nitai, nital, nitra, nitro, nofal, nolfi, noria, ofili, oiran, oirat, olari, olarn, olian, onair, orani, orant, orfan, orial, otani, otari, otira, rafii, rafto, raion, ranft, ranil, ratin, ratio, riano, riant, rifai, rifat, rinat, rinoa, rinta, rioni, ritan, rofin, rolan, rotan, talon, tanfl, tanii, tarlo, tiano, tilia, tinio, tiran, tirol, tolai, tolan, tolfa, tolin, tolna, tonal, tonfa, toral, torii, torna, trail, train, trani, trial, trian, trifa, triol, trion.
4 letter words made from FLIRTAION:afro, airt, alii, alto, anil, anio, anol, anti, aoli, aril, arno, fail, fain, fair, fali, fano, fari, faro, fart, fati, fiat, fili, fini, fitr, flan, flat, flit, foal, foil, fola, foli, foni, font, fort, frat, fria, frio, frol, fron, frot, ftio, ifil, ifri, iino, ilio, ilna, info, inlo, inoa, inti, iora, iori, iota, iran, iron, itno, itoi, iton, lair, laon, lari, larn, liao, liar, lifo, lift, liir, lini, lino, lint, lion, lira, liro, lnfa, loaf, loan, lofn, loft, loin, loir, lorn, lota, loti, lran, ltor, naif, nail, naor, nato, nito, nlft, noir, noli, nori, nrfl, ntfa, oita, olai, oral, oran, orti, rafn, raft, rail, rain, raio, rani, rano, rant, rial, rift, riot, roaf, roan, roil, rola, rolf, rota, rotl, tail, talf, taon, tarn, taro, tian, tiao, tion, tiri, tiro, toal, toil, torn, trio, trna, trol.