What is the correct spelling for FLIRTIN?
This word (Flirtin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLIRTIN
- fitting He has plenty, and though he is always ready to take, he is ready to give, too, when it is meet and fitting .
- flatten Five ill-clad youngsters flatten their noses against the frozen pane of the toy-shop, in ecstasy at something there, which proves to be a milk wagon, with driver, horses, and cans that can be unloaded.
- fleeting Dare sat very still in the solitude of the empty railway carriage, and watched the little fleeting , mocking lights with a heavy heart.
- flint I creep along-but I have heard A flint -tipped arrow, humming....
- flinty In a few minutes, work was resumed, and for another hour all continued busy as bees, cutting and pounding at the flinty surface of the Bell Rock.
- flirt She's a born flirt , and I think she's tired of him.
- flirtation It is impossible in cold ink to reproduce the ecstasies of those many hours on Flirtation Walk, during which Sam opened his heart.
- flirting The moment I am civil to some man all these old maids and old women say I am flirting .
- flit These flit familiarly about the lower levels of the town singing from gate-post or shed-roof all day long and on the downs they vie with the song sparrows in breaking the lone silence of the place.
- floating But he went no farther than the floating bridge of heaven, and seeing the violence which prevailed he returned.
- florin The Major pressed a half-crown into her astonished hand, thinking it was a florin .
38 words made from the letters FLIRTIN
4 letter words made from FLIRTIN:fili, fini, fitr, flit, ifil, ifri, inti, lift, liir, lini, lint, nlft, nrfl, rift, tiri.
5 letter words made from FLIRTIN:filin, fitin, fitri, flint, flirt, ifrit, infit, intil.
3 letter words made from FLIRTIN:fin, fir, fit, fri, lii, lin, lir, lit, nil, nit, rit, tin, tnf, trf, tri.