What is the correct spelling for FLIRTLY?
This word (Flirtly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLIRTLY
- alertly And then, more alertly , "Is he still on the telephone?
- faintly And then he smiled faintly and said, "Good old George, is it you?"
- firstly Our advisers pointed out, firstly , that as far as they knew we had given no parole not to fight against the Germans; and, secondly, that there seemed every prospect that the war with Germany as well as with Turkey would be over before we could return to Europe.
- fitly The title which Goethe himself gave it at a later date, Gedicht der Ankunft des Herrn, more fitly describes it than the title Der Ewige Jude.
- flatly I asked papa flatly what he would do if I married Julius straight off.
- fleetly He snorted fiercely as he bent to the grass, but Shibli Bagarag ran to him, and grasped strongly the tuft of hair hanging forward between his ears, and traced between his fine eyes a figure of the crescent with his forenail, and the Horse ceased plunging, and was gentle as a colt by its mother's side, and suffered Shibli Bagarag to bestride him, and spurn him with his heel to speed, and bore him fleetly across the fair length of the golden meadows to where Noorna bin Noorka sat awaiting him.
- flirt For my sake-to help me-you'd encourage Nash-flirt with him a little-find out all you could?
- Flirted She stood aghast at the picture, her own self-painted picture, of the kind brother-in-law, of whom in her heart she was really fond, married to a false, wicked woman, more than twenty years his junior, who mocked at his age and peculiarities, and flirted behind his back with any body and every body.
- flirts Angela, compared to our crinolines, our flirts , our insipid coquettes-how brilliant the light, how deep the shadow!
36 words made from the letters FLIRTLY
4 letter words made from FLIRTLY:fill, fitr, flit, illy, itll, lift, lilt, lily, lity, llyr, lyft, rift, rill, rlly, ryll, till, yill.
5 letter words made from FLIRTLY:filly, fitly, flirt, frill, rifty, trill.
3 letter words made from FLIRTLY:fir, fit, fly, fri, fry, ill, lir, lit, rit, trf, tri, try, tyr.