What is the correct spelling for FLITE?
This word (Flite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLITE
- elite This elite would also include professionals and businessmen who would set an example of good citizenship for the whole community.
- file Write out your telegram, and I'll sneak out and file it."
- fillet Her bright red-gold hair was bound in a silver fillet .
- filter Henty's face kept its color, but Nelson began to look like Filter .
- flat This whole flat could be put right into our dining-room, and we'd hardly notice it at that, and hot!
- fleet The fleet never entered the harbour.
- flirt Now when you see a pretty woman coming along who wants to flirt with you, what is the first thing a man should do?
- flit And I know, by what time the moonlight On her nest of shadows will sit, Out on the dim lawn gliding That shadow of shadows will flit .
- flute How would it be if you were to ask Archidice, the three flower-sisters, and a few flute -playing-girls to supper?"
- Filed The men filed by Rainey, their faces flushed and their eyes unusually bright.