What is the correct spelling for FLKIGHT?
This word (Flkight) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLKIGHT
- fidget It is the railroads that have thrown the fat farmers into such a heat, and they raise themselves into such a fidget with talking of the steam-engines, that they blow as much smoke out of their earthen pipes, called by the students earthly pipes, as the engines themselves can send out steam.
- flag "I can't help thinking that is the most beautiful flag in the world; I suppose other people think the same of their flag .
- fledged But I should discredit upon general principles the statement of the woman who related with much detail how she and her whole family had seen a pair "of small brown birds" carry their half-fledged young from their nest in a low bush, where there was danger from cats, to a new nest which they had just finished in the top of a near-by tree!
- flight As Sam and Fred entered the place a figure darted from one corner and attempted to rush past them; but the flight was checked very suddenly.
- flighty Nurse says he was flighty and feverish and I don't wonder.
- flint Flint was trying hard to hold his self-control.
- flirt I shouldn't have minded his not recognizing us, for, as you say, I don't believe he saw us; but if he could go back to such a girl as that, and flirt with her, after Miss Triscoe, that's all I wish to know of him.
- flit The opening of the holidays came at last, as all bright places in life come and flit past, and Colonel Hamilton returned on leave to his home with buoyant spirits, for he did not come alone.
- flog She had said her grooms should flog me, she had rated me as if I had been a dog.
- Flagged Here and there stood the ruins of what had been a thrifty homestead, with its stone-flagged courtyard, around which clustered its stables.
36 words made from the letters FLKIGHT
3 letter words made from FLKIGHT:fig, fit, hfg, ilk, khi, kit, lit.
5 letter words made from FLKIGHT:fight, filth, glift, kight, light, ligth.
4 letter words made from FLKIGHT:figl, fihl, filk, flit, ghil, gift, gilt, glih, glik, hilf, hilt, kgil, khit, kifl, kift, kihl, kilt, kith, klif, lift, lihk, tihg, tihl.