What is the correct spelling for FLLIGHT?
This word (Fllight) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLLIGHT
- alight His eyes were alight with a laugh he strove to restrain, but they were alight with something else, too. Come to set you alight I'm the One Forget the past, live only for tonight How many loves have shared such pure delight? – I Am the One by Inkubus Sukkubus
- blight Armies of marching men told of that blight of nations old or young-war.
- delight D'Artagnan marched between Athos and Porthos, his heart full of delight . And Time, grown lover, shall delight To beautify thee in my sight; – Though Deep Indifference Should Drowse by Robert Louis Stevenson
- fanlight Over the semicircular fanlight a light burned brightly, but the inner shutters of the ground floor rooms were closed, while the drawing-room above was lighted.
- fight "That's right, don't fight it," the leader's voice was almost kind. Of the loud-crashing and earth-shaking fight, Lest they should look upon some dreadful sight; – Narrative And Dramatic The Wanderings Of Oisin by William Butler Yeats
- fillet And the brown clouds above and below it were like locks o' hair made wanton by the wind, which it as a fillet did seek to bind.
- firelight Of these volumes we may mention: "Poems in Sunshine and Firelight ," "Western Windows," "The Lost Farm," and "Poems of House and Home."
- flight A flight of stone stairs took them to the second floor.
- flighty I only thought he was flighty from want of sleep.
- flint And old Flint smiled, as he answered her: "What shall you play?
- flirt I is often sounded before r, as a short u; as flirt , first, shirt.
- flit I've seen it coming for a month, so I've had time to pay my small accounts, arrange my few affairs, and be prepared to flit on a moment's notice.