What is the correct spelling for FLODER?
This word (Floder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLODER
- alder They do be sayin'," added the porter, still further lowering his voice, and pausing on the stairway, "that Mr. Hardwick is not goin' to be the editor any more, but that Mr. Alder is to take his place.
- elder When he reached his elder brother the two hastened home to their pueblo."
- falter But the Republic did not falter .
- feeder One feeder to each twenty-five hogs is the rule.
- fielder Before so partial a judge as Mrs. Fielder , and concerning a wretch so worthy of discredit as I, how easy, how obvious to deny, and to impute to me the imposture charged on herself!
- filter We were obliged to dig a trench for the water to filter into during the night, and by this means obtained a scanty supply for our horses and ourselves.
- flatter "You flatter me, monsieur.
- fleet The fleet joined in the fire.
- floe When we found that we could not advance in this direction, we lay-to at a large ice-floe, waiting for clear weather, until in the afternoon the fog again lightened somewhat, so that we could continue our voyage.
- Fled So Sir Bors let him go, and his wife fled away with all her knights.
- fleeter Master ran after him, and, being much fleeter , kept on kicking his legs and flanks, so that they were soon covered with blood, and once he kicked so high as to cut the crupper.
- bolder Held Steady by Great Love: Peter gains entrance through John, John 18:16.-the stammering denial-the bolder -with oaths and curses-Jesus' look-Peter's tears.
- colder The very room seemed to be growing darker, the air colder .
68 words made from the letters FLODER
4 letter words made from FLODER:delf, delo, deol, deor, dero, doel, doer, dole, eorl, fdlr, feld, fler, floe, fode, foel, fold, ford, fore, freo, frol, lero, lode, lofe, lord, lore, odel, oder, odle, olde, redo, rofe, rold, role, rolf.
3 letter words made from FLODER:dle, doe, dol, dre, edo, eld, elf, fdr, fed, foe, for, led, leo, ler, ode, oed, old, ore, red, ref, rod, roe.
5 letter words made from FLODER:dorel, dorfl, drole, ferol, floer, fored, loder, lorde, older, rodef, roedl, roelf.