What is the correct spelling for FLOID?
This word (Floid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FLOID
- Fled At that Jenieve fled along the beach and took to the bushes.
- flied Thurlow flied out to pitcher, Pryor sacrificed and Bacon reached second.
- flit Amadavats sing sweet little songs without words as they flit about among the tall grasses.
- float Three tears, O stately woman, You said could float your soul, So little a thing it seemed!
- flood He would be dashed to death in the flood, even if he were not killed in the fall from the brink, and that young man was pushed over right there.
- florid He was a strong-built man, of moderate height, with a fair and florid complexion, and, contrary to the fashion general among Puritans, his hair, in rich profusion, was seen escaping beneath his broad-brimmed hat, while he wore large whiskers, but no beard-his countenance unmistakably exhibiting firmness and determination.
- flout He loved you, Sir, and, in His Name, I love you, too, and wish to help you, though you flout my work in your behalf.
- Floyd The farm was bought in 1932 by Floyd Kidwell and now constitutes the nucleus of Frying Pan Farm Park.
- fluid Not a drop of the fluid must be left on the outside of the cork or of the bottle.
- fold Here we saw the satisfying prospect of an easy breakfast if only the waves would cease to fold in white crests.