What is the correct spelling for FLOING?
This word (Floing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLOING
- failing I was drawn along in the arms of the dark woman, with my blood burning and my breath failing me, until we entered the secret recesses that lay amid the unfathomable depths of trees.
- falling Suppose, for example, that instead of the roller lifting and falling in the line G G its arm is horizontal, as in Fig.
- feeling Her first feeling was joy that she was there safe from him and from every one else for the night.
- feline "Your sympathy with kittens, Lavinia," he presently resumed, "arises from a feline element in your own character."
- felon They all say he is a felon .
- felony It was then safer to commit felony than to become a Dissenter.
- Doling The stranger was doling out bill after bill from his thin roll.
- Felling But the few men who still remained at Thirty-Mile, felling and hauling the piles which were to carry the track across the swamp, noticed a difference in their chief that morning which made them careful to hear him, the first time he spoke an order.
55 words made from the letters FLOING
3 letter words made from FLOING:fig, fin, fog, gin, ilo, ion, lin, log, ngf, nig, nil, nog, oil.
4 letter words made from FLOING:figl, fing, flng, flog, foil, foli, fong, foni, gilo, gion, goif, goil, golf, igno, igon, ilgo, info, inlo, iong, lifo, ling, lino, lion, lofn, loin, long, ngoi, noli, ogin, olig.
5 letter words made from FLOING:filon, fingo, fling, foing, glion, golin, gonif, ligon, lingo, login, loing, nolfi.