What is the correct spelling for FLONT?
This word (Flont) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FLONT
- faint I don't wanna faint when it's over the mysterious paint – Lose You by Liz
- felon I'm spontaneous rapping, busting your melon Then escape a lyrical felon – D.P.G. by tha dogg pound
- felony There was Melanie To have a mouth like that should be a felony – Make Out Club by Gym Class Heroes
- flat But you mustn't worry about Peter's flat.
- flaunt "'And do you mean to deny to my face, within an hour of the fact, and with the very witnesses to it still in the house, what you yourself wrote in this paper I now flaunt in your face?
- fleet I will not say my foot was fleet.
- fling And after I have had my fling I will come back in good time.
- flint Then she took a flint point and scratched the men's arms until she made big scars.
- flinty Druse could no more take root in the city than could a partridge-berry plant, set in the flinty earth of the back-yard.
- flirt Of course, she always was an outrageous flirt.
- flit He saw fear flit across her face in a tense second before she answered.
- float "I guess she'll float through the night whether we are on deck or not," said the commander.
- flood But thou must agree to save me, too, from the flood.
- beat someone it
- become involved in
- felt necessity for