What is the correct spelling for FLORT?
This word (Flort) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLORT
- flat Her flat was open to him whenever he liked. That it's just not enough, my words were cold and flat And you deserve more than that – Home by blake shelton
- fleet In the Fleet -Bridge type are two books by Albertus Magnus, the Liber aggregationis and the De Secretis Mulierum. But like me, he's got the world by his feet (He knows what I mean) No one besides Martin Gore, and Tony, and me Knows how lonely it gets in a fleet – Va Fangool! by nephew
- flirt It was only Lottie's "inveterate disposition to flirt ."
- flit Wear but one robe the less-forego one meal- And thou shalt taste the core of many tales Which now flit past thee, like a minstrel's songs, The sweeter for their sadness.
- float The smoke again began to lift, to float out of the door and windows.
- flood But during these weeks in June not a single soul in McClellan's army, and few in the Confederacy, suspected that the flood of invasion had reached high-water mark.
- flora It seemed to the little girl that if her mother should look into her eyes she would at once know that she, Rebecca Flora Weston, who had been born in Boston, and whose parents were loyal Americans, had committed the dreadful deed.