What is the correct spelling for FLRIT?
This word (Flrit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLRIT
- flared Wider and higher flared the fire, and louder and fiercer swelled the sounds of yelling and the firing of rifles.
- flat I thought the flat would be the best shape, and I asked your father if he would give me one of them. And hey man I?m face down flat And you got a way with that – Take Me Out Riding by Mirah
- fleet A pitch dark night set in, a night full of anxiety to the Spaniards, to the fleet , and to Leyden. Feet by feet I carry the trace of a fire so huge My friends they took To build up their fleet – Hollow Tree by Children Within
- flint Mrs. Flint was tall, thin and severe, and a great helper at St. Matthew's, the church round the corner.
- flirt You're an outrageous flirt , I know, but you and I are never likely to get sentimental about one another."
- flit He was in a huge hotel, where people flit through its rooms for a day and are gone the next, and no one is concerned with the doings of his neighbour, a place of arrival and departure like the platform of a great railway station.
- float Above this altar hung a great cross six feet high, which seemed to float in the air.