What is the correct spelling for FLUANT?
This word (Fluant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FLUANT
- beat someone it
- bend to will
- bend will
- flan "You don't catch me that way," shouted Flan.
- flaunts This expedition flaunts itself in the set of tapestries now in Madrid.
- flint He struck a light with his flint, and applied it to his pipe.
- flinty The collar tightens and again he feels His half-healed wounds inflamed; again the wheels With tiresome sameness in his ears resound O'er blinding dust or miles of flinty ground.
- flunk Suppose you flunk it!
- fulani "I heard them talking it over, and Fulani says they told him all about it.
- on a sour note
- played past
- played ponies