What is the correct spelling for FLUANT?
This word (Fluant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FLUANT
- blunt How unfortunate this person has forced us to be blunt No we wouldn't mind seeing her at Harrod's But behind the jewelry counter, not in front – Peron's Latest Flame by Unknown Author
- flan "You don't catch me that way," shouted Flan.
- flat She is so flat and silly, and takes every little attention from me as a declaration of love.
- flaunt Thou, a De Montfort, the daughter of my sister; who have seen this murderer's accursed mark upon the foreheads of thy kin; thou have seen him flaunt his defiance in the King's, thy uncle's, face, and bend his whole life to preying upon thy people; thou lov'st this monster?
- flint He struck a light with his flint, and applied it to his pipe.
- flinty The collar tightens and again he feels His half-healed wounds inflamed; again the wheels With tiresome sameness in his ears resound O'er blinding dust or miles of flinty ground.
- float He was a fair oar; but for a stream that wouldn't float a boat he cared nothing at all.
- fluent He had a certain personal likeness to the despot Peisistratus; and as his own voice was sweet, and he was ready and fluent in speech, old men who had known Peisistratus were struck by his resemblance to him.
- flunk Suppose you flunk it!
- fount She finds herself all of a sudden at the fount of the realization of all her fondest hopes; to be loved by the one she loves!...
- fulani "I heard them talking it over, and Fulani says they told him all about it.
- plant It is not difficult to see the causes which led to the destruction of the still tender plant.
- Flung She flung herself on the ground at Pauline's feet.
- flaunts This expedition flaunts itself in the set of tapestries now in Madrid.
- beat someone it
- bend to will
- bend will
- on a sour note
- played past
- played ponies