What is the correct spelling for FLUGHT?
This word (Flught) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FLUGHT
- fault They wuddent never be at fault, would 'em?"
- fight It meant that he must run or fight.
- flat He lay flat and crawled little by little.
- fleet I shall always be as fleet as now."
- flight And my fancy took flight.
- flighty I see at once that the Kernel was flighty.
- flirt However, she did sufficiently understand the problems with the Beta procedure and the Syndrome, so he had to flirt back.
- flit The steamer was past Salmon Bay when he returned above decks to lean on the rail, watching the shores flit by, marking with a little wonder the rapid change in temperature, the growing mildness in the air as the steamer drew farther away from the gorge-like head of Toba with its aerial ice fields and snowy slopes.
- float Now and then he stopped and let the boat float quietly on, that they might admire some fresh point of view.
- flout "Right," said Van flout.
- fluent "Permit me to present to you my cousin, Prince Capito, Signor della Seggiola," says Natalie, in her fluent but hard-sounding Russian-French.
- fluid "Da's de bottle fo' you," said the myal-man, noticing her glance, "and dis hya," continued he, drawing the other out of Cynthia's basket, "dis hya am de one fo'-" He was about to add "me," but before he could pass the word out of his mouth, he had got the neck of the rum-bottle into it; and the "gluck-gluck" of the descending fluid was substituted for the personal pronoun.
- flush A slight flush came into Joan's cheek.
- flute But it was musical expression only, and as if performed on a solo instrument, as a flute or violin, which does not possess the faculty of uttering words.
- fraught And now a change was impending-a change which, fraught with the most important consequences, was destined to give a new direction to the current of her life.
- light You know very well that you saw no light!
- Fought Through all the long night she fought it.
- flights The Crevequers stayed for a little to talk to them, then went in and climbed many flights of dark stone stairs, and came at last into the room where they lived.
- beat someone it
- most leftfield