What is the correct spelling for FLUIDTY?
This word (Fluidty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLUIDTY
- fatuity The only drawback to her perfect content in these early days was the presence of her uncle Charles, whom she could not bear, and who, for his part, looked upon her as a mere encumbrance, and her being with them at all as a piece of fatuity on the part of his brother-in-law.
- flighty Here since the early part of the evening, Paul had ensconced himself, his long legs dangling over the edge, his chin between his hands, brooding above the jolly turmoil of the dance floor like a large, thoughtful crow; and here several of the younger folk had joined him, disdaining the flighty amusements of their elders, and greatly preferring to spend their time in the more solid enjoyment of devouring nuts and raisins and oranges.
- flinty No, my dear, no; I am not quite so flinty -hearted.
- flirt You want to flirt ?
- flit It was Thursday, and the family was to flit away to the country on the following afternoon.
- fluid Care should be taken that the vat contains a sufficient depth of fluid to swim the animals to be dipped.
- fluidity The materials on which the copies are impressed are most frequently metals, and the process is sometimes executed when they are hot, and in one case when the metal is in a state between solidity and fluidity .
- flute He then sat outside, and listened with a gentle pleasure to their cries, and, being a musician of no mean quality, played on the flute from time to time to prevent the hours from being wearisome.
- flutist Then Cousin Rufus with his flute, and art Blown blithely through it from both soul and heart- Inspired to heights of mastery by the glad, Enthusiastic audience he had In the young ladies of a town that knew No other flutist ,-nay, nor wanted to, Since they had heard his "Polly Hopkin's Waltz," Or "Rickett's Hornpipe," with its faultless faults, As rendered solely, he explained, "by ear," Having but heard it once, Commencement Year, At "Old Ann Arbor."
- Fluted Some of these had fluted pilasters and cornices, the envy of many a modern architect, and fan-shaped windows in dormer and doorway.
- flirty Whatcha gonna do when a feller gets flirty An' starts to talk purty – I Cain't Say No by Unknown Author
53 words made from the letters FLUIDTY
3 letter words made from FLUIDTY:dit, fit, flu, fly, iud, lid, lit, ltd, tiu, ult.
5 letter words made from FLUIDTY:dufty, dutil, fitly, fluid, fluyt, futil, lutfi, lutfy, lyudi.
4 letter words made from FLUIDTY:dufy, duit, duli, duly, duty, fidy, flit, flud, fudl, fuil, fuit, fuld, fuli, idlu, idly, idul, lift, lifu, lity, liut, ludi, ludy, luit, luty, luyi, luyt, lyft, tidy, tuli, tuyl, yidu, yifu, yuft, yuli.