What is the correct spelling for FLUIGHT?
This word (Fluight) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FLUIGHT
- alight The old man fell into his chair and buried his face in his hands, while Shaughnessy smiled, his eyes alight with malice. Hey, I'm alight for tonight – Hey I'm Alright by john kay
- blight The doctors were fascinated with this new phase of mind blight , for in some particulars Beulah's case was unlike any known instances, but none gave hope.
- fanlight "And one for failing to affix to the fanlight or door the street number of your house-Section One Hundred and Ten of Article Ten of Chapter Twenty-three.
- fight Oh, yes, yes, here you are; the pistols-I will not fight so. To lift them through the fight, And Comfortress of Unsuccess, To give the dead good-night -- A veil to draw 'twixt God His Law – To The True Romance by Rudyard Kipling
- flight It vanishes abruptly as the two turn towards it in their flight . Come step aboard my midnight flight We're gonna ride babe, till the mornin' light – Tonight I'm Gonna Make You A Star by b.b. king
- flint And George held up an arrow made of flint .
- flirt As I once came back to my seat, flushed as much with enjoyment as with the exercise, Mrs. Langton, who would not discompose her beauty by dancing, stooped over me, and gently whispered:- "You little flirt , one would think you had received world incense all your life.
- flit If you ain't quite so set on going to the house you can flit .
- fluid The outer crust is solid, but after you get down sixty or seventy miles the rocks are nearly in a fluid condition owing to great pressure upon them.